Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r24. Merry Christmas...

by GothicKDM on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:51 am


Image
Eden: I'm not sleeping in your room ever again. I have the freakiest dreams. I'm moving to mine.
Hannibal: By freakiest you mean sexiest right? Hahahaha!

Image
Eden: No I don't mean sexiest. Stupid >.< *heads down the hallway, to go to her room, almost bumping into the figure in the hallway* Hey watch it >.<

Image
Dmitri: turned looking at her, still speaking in his native language~ мать

Image
Dmitri grinned and reached out to her to wrapping his arms around her, never speaking english~  Мать это ты
Eden: AGGHH!! Get away from me!!! *tries to push him away* BURGLAR!!

Image
Hannibal: ~comes to her, hearing her yelling~ What burglar?! .... >.> Oh ya think ya can come in and just rape the women do ya?!

Image
Dmitri: frowned, staring at the man he remembered, but really has nothing to do with him, looking at Eden~ Я упустил вас

Image
Hannibal: HEY! ~grabs and shoves Dmitri back against the wall, protecting Eden from him~ Get off of her! What's yer problem?!
Dmitri: уйти из моей матери!!

Image
Hannibal still pins him against the wall, glaring at him a bit~ speak english so that she can understand ya!
Dmitri: frowned, staring at the man he remembered, but really has nothing to do with him, looking at Eden~ mother is is me...I'm home...yells at Hann, slipping back into his native tounge~ сойти мне!

Image
Eden: ......D...D..Dmitri....is that....really you ~staring at the young man that stood before him~

Image
Eden starts to bawl, her arms reaching out for her son~
Dmitri: looking at her, nodding his head, reaching his hand out to her, pulling her to him to give her a hug~ its really me..
Eden cries some more, unable to speak~

Image
Dmitri rests his head against hers, feeling her tears on his shirt, his fingers cradling her head~ please mother dont cry...
Eden sobs and sniffles a while longer~ My only.. my only hope and prayer all these years.. is that I would.. see my son again. What the fuck has your father done to you?!

Image
Dmitri continued to hug her tight, in english~ lets not talk about that right now...I was finally able to make my way back....I've missed you so much....Merry Christmas...
Eden breaks down into more crying, to which he cant soothe~

Image
Hannibal: why dont I take her to her room...She'll be better in the morning. Best thing for shock is sleepin through it. She'll be bright and perky in the mornin...
Dmitri: alright...~hesitant~

Image
Hannibal: Just trust me on this one.

---OMAKE---

Image
Fatal Frame Hannibal Ghosty XD

No comments:

Post a Comment