Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Little Sadness and No Panties

by bluejedi81 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:32 am


Image
Luis: *thinking to self* I finally find something good and I have to leave it. I've got to figure out a way to stay longer, I don't want to leave her yet

Image
Luis: *still thinking to self I'll message V tomorrow, see if I can get an extension on this vacation, he'll probably bloody yell at me but its worth a shot to stay with her

Image
Janelle: Luuuuis! I finished all the cleaning TIME TO SNUUUGGGLLLEE...*looks at Luis's obviously depressed face* Luis, honey, why so glum?

Image
Luis: Janelle.... you know I have to go home soon right? V isn't going to like it very much if I stay out here forever. In fact he'd probably find a way to hunt me down and strangle me if I did.
Janelle: *looks away so he can't see her starting to tear up* I know.... I guess I've been trying to fool myself into thinking we could draw out this thing a bit longer.
Luis: I'll talk to V... see if we can push for even just a few more days.

Image
Janelle: Luis.. I don't want you to go to any trouble just for me... I knew you'd eventally have to go home... we can figure something out...

Image
Luis: Janelle, you are no trouble at all... you are amazing.. I'm so happy I met you, even if there is distance between us.

Image
Janelle: Oh I love you Luis!!! We'll figure something out. I promise. Maybe we can get Cora to smother V with her breasts again. That seemed to work last time!

Image
Luis: *laughs* lol.. somehow I don't think I'll get away so easily this time. Lets focus on going to the beach tomorrow.. you promised everyone seashells... And I'll message V and see what can be done once we get back
Janelle: *giggles happily* oh alright... I think you just want to see me in a bikini! Ohhh by the way I have a secret for you... bend down so I can whisper it in your ear.

Image
Luis: *laughs and tilts his head towards her*
Janelle: *whispers* I'm not wearing any panties *giggles*

Image
Luis: WHAT??? are you serious? *gets ahead of himself and picks up her skirt to check*

Image
Luis: Bloody hell you cheeky girl..... do you know what you've started... yet again?
Janelle: Oh yes I do... *giggles and kisses him*

No comments:

Post a Comment