Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r42. A Trip to Long, Long Ago...

by lovelovekitty on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:33 pm


A Few Hundred Millenia Ago in the Dark Realms......

Image
Xerxes: *dangled his feet off the edge of the bed, looking down at the stuffed cat sitting on the floor* ......

Image
Xerxes: *suddenly cried out* OH MY GOD THIS CAT IS GONNA EATS ME!!! WHO IS GONNA SAVE ME?! I IS GONNA DIE!!

Image
Hannibal: *burst into the room* NANANNANANANAA!! I AM HERE TA SAVE YA! IMMA GONNA TAKE OUT THIS BAD KITTY ONCE AND FOR ALL AND SAVE DA PRINCESS!!

Image
Xerxes: *falls over on the bed* I faints!

Image
Hannibal: *stomps on the stuffed animal* Take that ya evil lion OF HELLFIRES and Brimbiddystones!! *kicks it some more*

Image
Hannibal: *hops on the stuffed animal, yanking its tail* TAKE THAT AND THAT AND THAT!! I'm da strongest in da world!!

Image
Xerxes: *frowned as he got a little bored, looking over at Hannibal* Are you dones yet?
Hannibal: SHH! Yer supposed ta be taken in da delicate lady faintin' spell 'member?!
Xerxes: Well I is getting boreds waiting for you!

Image
Hannibal: Hah! Hah! Humph! Take that!! *puts a chokehold on the stuffed kitty* It's da... HANNIBAL STRANGLEHOLD LOCK OF DOOM VERSION SIXTY FIVE!!

Image
Hannibal: *falls over the kitty falling on top of him and let's out a shriek* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Image
Xerxes: *screams in a shrill voice* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!

Image
Belial: *was sitting, reading a book as he was being forced to babysit the two younger siblings* ... for all that is unholy Stop all that DAMN SQUEALING

Image
Hannibal: *the stuffed kitty laid to the side, as he laid there unmoving* Bleh....

Image
Xerxes: *slid off the bed, frowning, worried* Hann....
Hannibal: ........
Xerxes: Hann did you loses?! *seemed very concerned*

Image
Xerxes: *knelt down and gently shook his younger brother* Hann! Hann did you loses?! Are you DEADS?!
Hannibal: .....
Xerxes: *started to sniffle*

Image
Hannibal: *suddenly throw his arm out, screaming* I LIVE!!!
Xerxes: *screams and then pouts* Not FUNNY! I thoughts the kitty killed you.

Image
Hannibal: *petted X soothingly* I can't die I'm da best dere is!! I will always save da princess in da end!

Image
Hannibal: *pushed X over and sat on top of him* And I'm da strongest and I'm da greatest!
Xerxes: Nuh uh. You ain'ts stronger then Daddy.
Hannibal: I am too! I'm da best!!
Xerxes: Then why you almost dies this time?!

Image
Hannibal: *laid down on top of X* Because I like da Princess gettin' worried about me!
Xerxes: *pouted*
Hannibal: Well I won dat so now I gotta get my prize from my Princess!

Image
Hannibal: *smoooooch~*

Image
Belial: Shut up and go take a nap...I'm not going to tell you again...and if you don't listen to me I'll have Admos will deal with you pains in the ass.

Image
Xerxes: *protested* I dun wannas! I is not gonnas!
Hannibal: Aww stop it we gotta do what da stupid jerk says or he'll get Admos ta babysit us and he's even stupider..! Let's just get in our bed and we can smother each other wit da pillows and see who holds deir breath da longest!! XD
Xerxes: I hates that game!! >__<
Hannibal: Well I think it's fun >_>

........

((Yes THE SUIT was totally an invention of Hell... you better believe it))

No comments:

Post a Comment