Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r33. After a Long Time..

by lovelovekitty on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:37 am


Image
Mnemosyne: I see you're here... where is your brother...

Image
Hannibal: *mockingly* My lady~!! For whatever reason are ya doin' here!!
Mnemosyne: Where's your brother Hannibal...
Hannibal: He's in his room... hurry up and do what yer going to do so we can get him back to normal... all this not knowing who he is stuff is gettin' annoying.

Image
Mnemosyne: *fiddled a little with her dress* I want to see our son...

Image
Hannibal: Meh, Leviathan is on his way sooner or later... he's taking his sweet time but he'll be here.
Mnemosyne: Really..?!
Hannibal: Of course Nem when have I ever lied to ya?!
Nem: You've always lied to me.

Image
Hannibal: >.> Oh yeah I guess I have haven't I?

Image
Nem: Take me to Xerxes... he's messed around with these matters too much... *fiddled hand a little, looking nervous* one should never turn aside their own memory...
Hannibal: This way Nem... good luck cuz yer gonna need it.

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment