Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r3. A Decade of War

by lovelovekitty on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:03 pm


Image
Cami: *taps her fingers on the arms of Locke's chair quietly*

Image
Cami: .... idiot....

Image
Adela: I want to know what kind of sick joke THIS was?!

Image
Adela: Oh. You're home. Is this some kind of demented teenage prank?!

Image
Cami: Isn't that your earring Iram-nihal refused to give up so many years ago? I know nothing about it. After this decade you two have spent warring with one another maybe he trying to call a truce?

Image
Adela: A TRUCE?! A TRUCE?! HA!! Never!! I can't believe that asshole broke the wards in my room...!! He continues to defy me this way!!

Image
Adela: No matter. I know the perfect way to exact my revenge on him...

Image
Cami: This battle you two continue to have is tiring. What a worthless waste of time and energy... ten years...

Image
Adela: For beings like us, little cousin, ten years is merely a blink of an eye.

Image
Adela: Minkywinks!! You damn worthless familiar... you were charged with guarding the room and yet you let him enter!!
Minkywinks: o.o
Adela: Damn you!! ((I was supposed to have summoned a greater demon... there is no way this pathetic creature is a greater demon!))

Image
Adela: You sit in his chair pathetically. Do you still pine for him after all this time? That worthless cursed being?
Cami: I have confidence that Locke will return.
Adela: He is dead. You will come to realize it eventually.
Cami: As usual, more lies flowing from that venomous tongue of yours cousin.

Somewhere Else...

Image
???: It appears some progress has been made.. but I fear we still have a long way to go.. it has been an arduous journey this far.

Image
???: It may not have seemed like much - but progress! Progress! What a very difficult problem you have presented me with...

Image
???: A difficult problem indeed.. Young Master Hastings.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment