Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r35. A very special day - for Eden

by GothicKDM on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:45 am


Image
D: i wonder....did you think I had forgotten...

Image
Leaning against the couch, fingers danced a little in the air~ its been ten years after all...

Image
D: but...I didnt forget...not something like that....its too important to me...

Image
D: its a very special day isnt it....what did papa call it......oh yes...the "Day of Flowers"...

Image
D: but I wanted to wish you a happy valentines day...

Image
D: holds a small bouquet of flowers in his hand, running his fingers over the petals~ I remember giving you a flower...before we were seperated...

Image
D: I hope I didnt worry you...Cami had asked me to stay with her here for a little bit...I'll be home in a few weeks.

Image
D: Also....Happy birthday mother....you havent aged a year...still beautiful as you always are... I love you...and will be home soon...I would like to give these to you when i get home...please take care... if you need me, just call V.

No comments:

Post a Comment