Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r50. Perhaps a Way Out...

by lovelovekitty on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:17 am


Image
Adela: It's good to see you still around, Uncle.

Image
Belial: Someone has to keep an eye on your idiot father...

Image
Adela: Keeping an eye on your wittle brother~ How adorable...
Belial: dont make me sick....i dont enjoy it....Father seemed....certain i do it

Image
Belial: And what is this now....deciding to marry you to Leviathan? For that he definitely needs someone to keep an eye on him... or a head check, one of the two. Have you decided.... least he didnt force you to marry someone unattractive..

Image
Adela: Don't be a fool.. he's my own brother! Why are you asking me if I've made a decision in the matter... I don't have a choice but to do what my father tells me to.

Image
Belial: theres always a choice....why do you think your father has remained single for so long
Adela: Because he's a MAN.. not the daughter of a Dark God.

Image
Adela: The lot of you never give women any choice or say in such matters... you sexist assholes...

Image
Belial: you could run away.....your old enough...you dont need to be in daddys shadow..

Image
Adela: Right... run away where... to your castle... like he doesn't ever go there...

Image
Belial: Why not?
Adela: .......

Image
Belial: by running away....even if its just someplace...your showing your father you can make your own decisions

Image
Adela: Because I'm not stupid. You're up to something to try to be so generous to the youngest of your most hated brother...

Image
Belial: no....i simply just want to piss hannibal off..
Adela: I am suspicious..

Image
Adela: But I will take your offer into consideration....

fin...

No comments:

Post a Comment