Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r41. Greed...

by lovelovekitty on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:18 am


Image
Adela: Well well... welcome to The Manor, my dear uncle Belial. Have you arrived to watch Cirque De Xerxes? Or could it be that you've just decided you wanted to see your worthless little niece...

Image
Belial: Greetings niece....though my reasons for being here, really are not anyone's business...

Image
Adela: AKA you are here to watch the fireworks... does my father know you're around?

Image
Belail: smirked a little~ as if my younger brother cares at all to what i do....but no...your father does not know I am here....not yet...I heard you are going to wed Leviathan...your brother..

Image
Adela: *looked down at her teacup* So it seems. It's not like I have a choice in the matter...

Image
Belial: since when does anyone's opinion ever matter to your father..

Image
Adela: Never I suppose..... I guess he just doesn't get it that perhaps I don't desire to be married or to pop out grandchildren for him.

Image
Adela: *looked over towards the edge of her desk* Or perhaps it occurs to him that all of his suitors have been less then par and perhaps I am just ill-matched for anyone.

Image
Adela: *reached for her phone that was beeping* Obnoxious... I don't even want to know who it could be. I just want to be left alone...

Image
Belial: Yet you know that he will not listen....hes a stubborn fool...as hes always been...and he does not see that no one would ever be your equal

Image
Belial: and forcing you into this marriage is a joke...though he is pride...and all he cares about is his own..

Image
Adela: ... you think it's a joke then as well. I'm glad we agree... though I'm a little startled when my uncle begins to show more care for me then my own father...
Belial reached out picking the phone up and staring at it for a moment, before making it hang up~ I dont care what anyone thinks...

Image
Adela: Neither do I.

Image
Belial: .... I don't normally accept guests into my fortress...

Image
Belial: slipping her phone into his jacket pocket~ you know you could always run away...he wouldn't think to look there of all places..
Adela: *watched him leave* .... maybe.

.......

No comments:

Post a Comment