Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

270b. Hello~... Cora and P to Sherris (Cora boob Warning)

by lovelovekitty on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:39 am


Image
Cora: Hi Sherris!! I'm getting ready to go to bed.. tonight I'm in Locke's room with Purgatory.

Image
Cora: This is P, she's missing Locke really bad so I decided to keep her company tonight <3
Purgatory: ???
Cora: Please keep calling me sugarplum if it pleases you! *giggles* I was just pleasantly surprised that I was seen as the same kind of thing! From what I understand sugarplums are quite a good thing.. and quite tasty too! Teehee.

Image
Purgatory: Cora is tasty! Sometimes I think her hair is cotton candy so I try to eat it and... well it's not that tasty.... x.x
Cora: .....
Purgatory: If I was a tasty treat I wonder what kind of tasty treat I would be...
Cora: Well... your hair sort of reminds me of blueberry cobbler...

Image
P: That's it!! You can call me... "blueberry cobbler"!! That's my new nickname!!

Image
Cora: It's not very pretty... give me a minute and I'll think of something better...
P: *buries her head in Cora's lap* Okay!
Cora: Thanks for explaining to me about the different kinds of dances.. maybe it'll be sexy if I try to take my clothes of slowly like you suggest instead of really quick like I always do. Should I test it on you and see how it works? Heehee...

Image
P: COBBLE COBBLE COBBLE COBBLE! I wonder why turkeys are always calling for cobbler.. maybe it's their favorite thing to eat!
Cora: Turkeys say "gobble" not "cobble"! *giggles* You are silly!
P: I bet some do say cobble... they are calling for the cobbler so that everyone gets full on cobbler and don't want to eat them. It's like... it's like a prayer or something!!

Image
P: I can be the blueberry cobbler and you will be peach cobbler.. or strawberry... I think you taste more like peach!! Then we will be the goddesses of the turkeys and have like a bajillion turkey minions!!
Cora: *giggles* Heeheehee okay.
P: WORSHIP YOUR COBBLERS!!!!!! ..... I bet turkey cobbler is really gross....

Image
Cora: heehe sorry we got off topic a little... Please show me one of your fan dances when the fans arrive. I fear that you have gotten me a little riled up with the tease show you already put on so I hope you plan on finishing it soon! *wink*
P: We can all get naked and then we can be NAKED COBBLERS... which are like cobblers without the whipped cream!!
Cora: Errrr... Sherris can be apple cobbler <3 Since it's my favorite~ teehee.
P: YAY!!
Cora: Write me back soon!! Byebye!

......

No comments:

Post a Comment