Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

284c. To Lady Yuulan - from Cora

by lovelovekitty on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:49 pm


Image
Cora: Lady Yuulan - I heard Miori was found. That is wonderful news - I'm really happy! I was getting worried. I'm glad he had Ayguh with him.. she seems as if she would take good care of her Papa *smiles*

Image
Cora: You... sort of guessed it. So I guess there is no point in trying to conceal it anymore. V and I have been trying so hard to concieve a child for months and months.. It's not the concieving that is the issue it's the... keeping it.. that is becoming a problem... *stops for a moment* Give me a moment so that I can continue on... it's hard...

Image
Cora: I have concieved nearly every month... but a few weeks after I discover I'm pregnant... I lose it... I just.. I don't know what's going on. I think it's something wrong with me.. V's gone to the doctor, and quite honestly... I am a little curious as to why I haven't had a child from Bhudo yet... I haven't even ever concieved a child of his. Bhudo is half human and half dragon... he is perfectly capable of producing a child with me... so... why hasn't it happened? I'm so confused... I think.... I'm broken somehow....

Image
Cora: I want to go to the doctor to find out... but Eden says that's a very bad idea, even though she won't tell me why. She promised that if the problem persisted in a month she would take me to The Doctor who lives next-door to us... of course that is quite far since we live in the country. She said she'd like to avoid it at all possible because The Doctor creeps her out for some reason or another... I'm so heartbroken about this Lady Yuulan.. I can't bare to see the sadness on V's face anymore... I've stopped telling him when I've concieved... I've lost two now without him even knowing...

Image
Cora: *watches a tear fall silently onto her skirt* I'm sorry I'm crying about this... it's really heartbreaking for me and for him... and in a way for Bhudo as well. He has been more distantly lately... I can understand that though... in his position I would be too...

Image
Cora: *dries her tears* Well... now that I've had that little sobfest I think I am going to cheer myself up by making dinner. Lady Yuulan - thank you for listening to me. I really appreciate it. I will talk to you soon again I hope! Byebye <3

...

No comments:

Post a Comment