Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r8. Nothing Can Keep Me... from Coming Home Again...

by lovelovekitty on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:10 am


Image
Eden: *answers the door* Uhmmm Hello...? Oh! It's you Doctor >.> Things have been pretty quiet across the woods at the Alhambra.. I thought perhaps you and your wife had left on a vacation for a while...

Image
The Doctor: Ah yes, my lovely, gorgeous, magnificent wife and I have not been very good neighbors lately... I assure you though it has been for a reason.. we haven't been meaning to neglect our neighbors here at The Manor.. but you see we've been granted with a special responsibility.

Image
Eden: Oh yeah and what's that I wonder...
The Doctor: Well... have a look for yourself Miss Hastings.

Image
The Doctor: I believe it has been quite a while since you have been home..... Master Hastings.
Locke: .....

Image
Eden: *covers her mouth, gasping* Oh... oh my god...!! Locke...!!!

Image
Locke: .....

Image
Eden: *cries* You stupid bastard I thought you went off and killed yourself or something...!!
Locke: .....

Image
Locke: ....... sorry. I won't leave you alone again.

Image
The Doctor: Ah yes! Well what a splendidly touching reunion. Master Hastings has been very ill...

Image
The Doctor: I will continue to monitor his treatment but we will be sure to inform you when he must return to the Alhambra for a few days... I'm afraid I will have to make myself a nuisance here at The Manor as well..

Image
The Doctor: But for now my assistant and I will take our leave... Come Zero. Let's return home for dinner~~ *leaves*
Zero: ...... *follows The Doctor out of the house*

Image
Eden: Locke... I thought you were... I thought...
Locke: I know... I need to rest... we can talk later...

Image
Cami: WELL WELL WELL... look at who it is! The prodigal son returns home at last! Hahaha!

Image
Locke: You grew....

Image
Cami: Ten years will do that-
Locke: Get the fuck out of my chair >.> *leaves*

Image
Cami: Damnit!! That son of a bitch really did come home just to yell at me for sitting in his godforsaken chair!!!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment