Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r30. A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words...

by lovelovekitty on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:12 am


Image
Locke: *walked into X's room, looking around, seeing all the framed pictures sitting around* .....

Image
Locke: ........

Image
Locke: ..... hmm... *looked at one picture in particular*

Image
Locke: ....... this is pretty old.....

Image
Locke: *held it up, looking at the picture of himself in the frame* .......................

Image
X: talking to himself~ i swear Lucien you need to keep better tack of your blanket ~walking into his room, looking for something

Image
Locke: *looked at X* ................................

Image
X: Hey....i dont appreciate strangers in my ...~his voice cuts off, and he gasps a little~

Image
Locke: *setting down the picture of himself* This... is a good picture....

Image
X reaches out to him~ let me guess....are just another one like Zero...to torment my memory....this isnt very funny..
Locke: Some part of you still remembers me.... I'm glad.... *started to exit the room*

Image
X: sank down to his knees, grasping Lcoeks pant leg~ wait! please!.......tell me who you are!

Image
Locke: *turned to X, taking his hand* No.

Image
X: you are just like Zero... ~starts to feel his eyes fill up with tears, whimpering, not knowing why he was so upset~ .........
Locke: No Xerxes, I'm not... but now isn't the time.... *seemed to stare off into nothing* there is a woman... coming.... everything you need to know.... then...

Image
X: I dont care about some stupid woman....~staring at him~ ...why do you have to be this cruel...
Locke: I guess that really is the question.... ten years..... is a long, long time X.... why have I been so cruel.... when haven't I ever been cruel to you.... please just trust me.. It isn't my place to remind me of those things you've forgotten...

Image
Locke: My name is Locke.... I'm Eden's brother... and we cared about each other very, very much... that's all I can say.... *gets pulls from X after squeezing his hand and walks away*

Image
X: watches him leave, silent for a moment, not arguing anymore with him~ Locke.............~smirks a little, thinking to himself~ what a delicious looking man.....

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment