Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r13. A Tangled Web...

by lovelovekitty on Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:34 pm


NOTE from LOVELOVEKITTY: Finally done! Enjoy. I'm x-posting this in The Manor as well.

Image
Adela: I was lied to....

Image
Hannibal: What's it?

Image
Adela: I was damn near guaranteed that this housewarming party wouldn't be attended by any freaking.... uninvited guests.
Hannibal: What's yer big deal about it? *quietly* We're here to keep an eye on Xerxes... ya know he don't remember anything anymore and he's in a weak state right now.... we can't have him out in the open like this in case... certain individuals find out about it...

Image
Adela: God I'd wish he'd stop glancing over here...!!

Image
Iram: ........and that's the way I see it. We could make a huge profit if we can just get the right backer for that script.
Vaieh: Sounds interesting
Vincent: hmmmm....send it my way and we'll see what I can do

Image
Adela: *clink* Maybe drinking more will solve my problems... >.>

Image
Xerxes: ~thoughts running through his head "thats.....that one guy...that ended up sleeping in my bed....pervert...."

Image
Adela: Argggh... I am totally not sticking around for this shit all night.

Image
Iram: * watching closely thinking* .........heh. Soon baby....soon.

Image
Xerxes: Vai...Polaris looks a little...I don't know....stiff?
Vaieh: I'll see to it. * moves away with a small smile*

Image
Vaieh: *thinking* Why do I feel something's wrong here? * pulls Polaris out of his seat*

Image
Vaieh: Oblige me Morningstar, dance with me please.
Polaris: of course Vai...I would be honored

Image
Osirus: * growls* so once again...he is here ~staring at Polaris, observing for the time being what is happening~

Image
Eliza: ~softly~ Master......your smothering...

Image
Osirus: ~tilted his gaze a little at her, keeping his Aura in check a bit, narrowing his eyes~ waste of time...

Image
Bhudo: * mutters * Elders I hate parties. This would be so much more bearable if Corina were here.

Image
Ryll: I have to agree with him on that. Vaieh needs me here though. Hope some of the others can make it too.

Image
Eden: So Bhudo. Where exactly is Cora tonight?
Bhudo: I have no idea. I've been searching for her since her disappearance nearly ten human years now.
Eden: Disappearance...?!?! What the hell are you talking about?!?!

* a large crash is heard*

Image
Vai/Polaris: Elders!/Huh?

Image
Vincent: ~glances down at Iram, shaking his head a little, a smirk on his face~ To much to drink?

Image
Iram: * very softly* What is Adela doing?
Eden: What!!?? V, what the hell is going on? Where is Cora?! She was supposed to be with you!!

Image
Hannibal: Lalalaala~ *swaggers around*

Image
Hannibal: * singing badly* Deh do be deeo
Eden: Cora.... disappeared.... oh god... what the hell has happened to her...!?

Image
Hannibal: *drunkenly* Pretty senorita!! I beg for yer attention!!

Image
Hannibal: Warm lap is warm!!!

Image
Hannibal: I'll just lay here for a while.... >.>

Image
Eden: Damnit Hannibal.. you are hopeless now shut up!! Where IS Cora, V?!
Hannibal: Zzzzzz...

Image
Vincent: * puts his glass down* Wait a minute...what? I thought she was with you or at the Lair.

Image
Eden: There is... no fucking way... Cami said... she was with you and that she was just... too busy.. I've been getting letters from her... how is it possible that I've been getting letters from her if she's been MISSING?!

Image
Vincent: But, I've been getting letters too...supposedly from the Manor and the Lair.

Image
Vincent and Eden: *simultaneously realizing* ............Cami

Image
Polaris: Iram are you ok? I think V is a little distracted right now.

Image
Iram: * softly* scram already Morningstar. It's a ruse to bring her to me.
Polaris: *whispers* here she comes

Image
Adela: What is the matter Iram? Stumbling drunk already? I should have figured you would be so low-class.
Iram: Figured I'd join you but you got a head start on me. I had to physically lower myself to your level.

* doorbell rings*

Image
Adela: You disgust me...

Image
Adela: This party is a drag... I'm leaving...

Image
Adela: Enjoy your date with the floor.
Iram: Adela. Wait! Don't leave yet.

Image
Xerxes: Could have told you that wouldn't work with her. She...seems a tough one...
Iram: I'm here to protect you. My interests can wait.

Image
Vincent: *sits down in disbelief, having believed that Cora had not wanted to see him for ten years because of the issues they were having concieving a child and now realizing that everything had been some kind of ruse*

Image
V: I can't... believe this....

Image
Vaieh: Ryll look, Bara made it. He's here for the whole band. They couldn't make it tonight.
Bara: Hey Ryll. Leslie sends his regards.
Hannibal: .....! *completely sober* Fucker..!!

Image
Hannibal: *runs and grabs X's hand* We're goin. Now.

Image
Xerxes: Huh? Wha...? ~whimpers~ hey stop you pervet! unhand me!

Image
Hannibal: *reaches down, grabbing and tossing the coffee table at Bara*

Image
X: though lets himself be pulled from his seat, not really sure why, but not really fighting like he usually would as something tells him to do it~

Image
Bara: * automatically deflects the table away from him into the wall as Osirus and Eliza disappear *
Cami: Shit.

Image
Xerxes: Hey wait! Where are you taking me?
Hannibal: Ya and me are goin' for a walk.

Image
Hannibal: *hurriedly slams and elbow into Bara's face*

Image
Bara: ungh * falls unconscious*
Vaieh: Bara!

Image
Eden: What the hell?
Bhudo: Camilla!

Image
Eden: How the hell did you even get here...
Cami: A cab. Durr..
Eden: You have got some serious talking to do.

Image
Eden: *freaking out* Where the hell is your MOTHER?! She's been missing for these ten years?! How is that possible.. I got letters...!! Why didn't YOU TELL ME?!
Cami: I wrote the letters. And I didn't tell you because there was nothing to tell. She left and that was that...
Eden: She wouldn't have just... your mother has problems you don't even know about!!
Cami: Don't presume to tell me what I do or don't know about!!

Image
Vincent: ~trying his best not to get upset~ Cami why would you even think to do something like this?
Cami: what do you care?

Image
Cami: So she wandered off... filing a missing person's report wouldn't be a smart idea - and you know the reason why THAT is - there really isn't anything to do.
Eden: She's your mother Cami... how can you... just not care...
Cami: Oh I cared. But I didn't care to be smothered by the likes of all of you just because she was gone.

Image
*Bhudo touches the broken wall and watches dispassionately as it repairs itself*

Image
V: We could have gone out... we could have searched for her... all this time I thought she wouldn't see me because she was upset... about...
Cami: Oh boohoo. Go cry about it somewhere else.
Eden: You told me that V wouldn't let me see her.
V: And you told me that Eden wouldn't let me see her!!
Eden: The two of us have been fighting for years because you lied to us when we could have been working together to find your MOTHER.

Image
Cami: She got upset after a fight with V and wandered off... I sent the letter to Eden telling her that my mother wanted to stay with V and that he didn't like the influence Eden was having on her and purposefully blocked all your phone calls until you gave up. To V I sent a letter from my mother saying they needed some time apart so she could sort things out and that she was moving between the Lair and The Manor. I made you all fight so you wouldn't go out and find her - so I could be free to do as I pleased with minimal supervision.
V: So you sacrificed your mother's safety and well-being for your own selfish desires?!
Cami: She's not dead in a ditch somewhere. She's alive... out there... somewhere. Believe me we'd know if she's dead.
Eden: She could be locked up or...!!
Cami: I have reasons to believe my mother is safe. But your freaking out and contacting the authorities would have put her in danger of not being so.

Image
Bhudo: I can't take any more of this. I need to find my heria. * leaves the room angrily*

Image
Cami: .....whatever.

Image
Eden: You don't even understand... how could you do that your own mother?!
Cami: I don't know... you haven't heard Dmitri since Niko ran off with him to Russia that one time - maybe you should ask him.
Eden: *hisses, becoming very upset* Don't even BRING that into this!! That is... Niko is a bastard and I will hate him for all eternity for... for stealing my son from me..!!
Cami: Boohoo.

Image
Eden: That's it.. I can't take anymore of this... we need to find Cora. We have to.

Image
Vincent: I honestly cant believe you would lie like this to all of us Camilla Rose...
Cami: Don't presume to think you can tell me what to do! Your not my father!

Image
Vincent: ....you are so fucking grounded....
Cami: Unhand me.

Image
Cami: You can't ground me!
Vincent: I'll call Vai and make my apologies tomorrow but we're going home right now.

Image
Ryll: Vaieh, I'm sorry. Everything went badly very quickly didn't it?
Vai: *sighs* I had a feeling
Bara: * stirs* Ungh. Man he hits hard.

Image
Bara: he can hit me any time though if your lap ends up being my pillow though
Ryll: * rolls his eyes* I'm going. Bara maybe you should come with.
Bara: Nah. I'm staying here.

Image
Bara: * offers his hand* Help you up?
Vaieh: * takes his hand then sits in a nearby chair* Ah well. It was getting boring anyway.

Image
Bara: don't say that. It's not true.
Vai: .......I just bought this place

Image
Bara: things could be worse
Vaieh: I need to call a contractor.

Image
Bara: Hahahaha I'll help you clean up this mess.

Image


.....

No comments:

Post a Comment