Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r5. Oublier of the Heart - Xerxes

by GothicKDM on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:56 pm


Image
X: I cant belive she would do this....why does Vai have to be so cruel to me...?

Image
X: gathering up all the containers that he has in his room~ why...I know i have a shoot in two days... and that i'm suppose to be on a diet but....come on its my candy! ~grumbles~

Image
X opens a pink container~ Candy are you in here? ~frowns~ no.....god damn it Vai....how could you do this to me.....

Image
X: gasps, pulling the orange bag into his lap~ wait....maybe theres some candy from last year still  left in here ~opens the bag, staring inside~ no...no candy...........whats this? Pictures?

Image
X sits there, surrounded by all the photos he pulled out from the bag, holding in his hands a picture of him kissing another man, many photos are intimate ones like this, and he holds it tight in his hands, letting a little whimper escape~

Image
X: seems to just lose track of time, losing interest in trying to locate the candy he was missing, still sitting there in silence, staring at the photo~

Image
X: lays down, picking up another photo, one more clearer of the man that is all of these photos, seeming to be studying it, perhaps searching for something~ why.......is it I dont remember this? Why does there seem to be a part of me missing...?

Image
X: who are you....?

--------------OMAKE--------------

Image
He has 86 pictures that I printed and cut surrounding my little lover boy XD

No comments:

Post a Comment