Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

From a Stranger- Cora

by siar on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:56 am


Image
Corina, It's been a while since we last did this. Sailing has a way of making you remember and boy did I ever.

Image
We drifted somewhat didn't we? Let's fix that. I miss my friend.
I've been caught up in my own wants for a while now. I pushed everyone away it seems.

Image
Taiho decided I was to protect him for this trip in Kagetsuya's absence. Tai'an is asleep as well a Si'or. Kaisen is along for the ride as well. He seems to be in cahoots with Sin when it comes to men. *lol* one would think that I was hunting or something. I thought at first that I would have at least Haryn to talk to but only Siar has seeen fit to spend time with me. Haryn is too wrapped up in Sin.

Image
Alaska is beautiful . The mountains surround us and remind me of Osire. I miss it. Seeing all the pristine whiteness reminds me of you. Your smile makes me just as happy. Tell me how is my aliar? Is she still quite the handful? I will have to get her a new set of barrettes soon.

Image
We are going to be here a few days then I am truly going back to Gaer for a while. I hope you are doing well as always. Take care and I will be back soon.

Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment