Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r19. Grounded for Life.. Practically.

by lovelovekitty on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:54 am


Image
V fiddles a little with the trinket cora had given him, staring at it for the longest, thinking about what to say~

Image
Cami: This is pointless.
V: No... no it isn't.

Image
V: Camilla i dont understand...what were you thinking....lying to me...to all of us like that...when your mother could be in serious trouble

Image
Cami: I'm sure she is fine. She's not a helpless little wretch like you all like to believe. Maybe it was for the best that she left... maybe she had a reason for doing it. Whatever it is I'm sick of you all assuming you know what's best for her - she is the only one who knows what is best for her.

Image
V: I didnt say she was helpless...and there are things going on that I know i dont fully grasp....but its not like her to just disappear...

Image
Cami: Oh really? Well apparently it is... after all... she DID come from somewhere. And from what I understand... Eden found her covered in blood in the backyard. Obviously she disappeared on someone at sometime... I'd say it's characteristic of her.

Image
V: look....this isnt really the point....you lied to us...why would you do that? why do you feel that you cant trust us...or even me for that matter...

Image
Cami: Did you ever think that maybe she just left because she loved you but you're a damn impotent fool who can't even give her a child?

Image
V: god damn it Cami....i'm sick of this....first thing tomorrow i'm going to enroll you in another boarding school....

Image
Cami: Good. Send me away again so I don't have to deal this idiocy.

Image
V: No....since you cant control yourself.... setting the dorms on fire... really Cami... how childish.... I'm sending you to a private school close to home. That way you can stay supervised and hopefully not get expelled from another school for at least another year. And oh.. by the way. You're grounded. Probably forever.
Cami: That is bullshit you can't ground me forever!!
V: Try me.

Image
Cami: .... god damnit!!!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment