Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Reply: Dear Dear Shierro-chan~~ From Kaede

by lovelovekitty on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:59 am


((My cats seriously adore Kaede in big or little form... they never leave her alone.. ESPECIALLY MINKYWINKS.. Minkywinks does have a little goopy eye at the moment - but don't worry it's getting better :3))

Image
Kaede: Oh Shierro-chan thank you for always being ever so patient with me. Things get busy here especially when I have two different houses to wreak havoc on! Thank you again for that lovely jewlery, I had to take mine off for a while because it was starting to leave a mark on my skin for some weird reason so I'm going to have to coat it in nail polish I think! It's a damn shame because I looked pretty hot in it!!

Image
Kaede: Whatever spirits you happened to appeal to it worked! I finally found my friend Cami - as for why she was expelled from school. Well she set the girl's dormitory on fire. I'm pretty pissed that she did it - she didn't even tell me she was doing it so I could watch or help!! GRR! So I had to get myself expelled too so I could follow her here. We're trying to find a suitable new school to terrorize... for now we're just doing some independent study weird crap.

Image
Kaede: I heard your half brother or something showed up! Well that's cool for you~ I don't have any siblings. Cami is the closest to any kind of family I've ever really had... well at least that I feel like talking about. Maybe someday I'll tell you about it.

Image
Kaede: Oh hey here's Minkywinks. MINKYWINKS!!

Image
Kaede: Say hi to my darling Shierro-chan!
Minkywinks: o__o

Image
Kaede: This is Minkywinks... she is Adela's familiar. Adela summoned a greater infernal demon and... lo and behold here is Minkywinks. She has no idea what she bargained for! Buwhahaha!

Image
Minkywinks: *proceeds to lick Kaede's hair*
Kaede: Heehee~

Image
Kaede: What's that Minkywinks? You think Shierro-chan is pretty cute? Well I do too how about that!
Minkywinks: o__o

Image
Kaede: Minkywinks is the one that gives me rides between the Manor and the little Farmhouse. She's pretty awesome because she does it for catnip.
Minkywinks: o__o *runs away*

Image
Kaede: Right well I'm heading to bed now. Hope to hear from you soon Shierro-chaaaaaaaan~!

....

No comments:

Post a Comment