Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

To the Most Beauteous Kaede - from Sherry and Hal

by Resu on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:28 am


Image
Shierrohondyl: Greetings, O Vision of Perfection! It is wonderful to hear from you again! Though this embarrasses me much... I somehow found myself sitting on my half brother's lap even when I'm past the age for that. >_<;

Image
Halschaeon: Hello, fair Kaede! You were the one who kept my adorable half brother company all this time? I must thank you for keeping him from being too lonely!~
Shierrohondyl: Ugh, Hal, stop petting me!
Halschaeon: But you used to like it when I pet you!~

Image
Shierrohondyl: That was when I was six! *coughs* Halschaeon's fifteen years older than me, and if anyone gets lonely easy, that'd be him.
Halschaeon: Are you suuuuure, Sherry? *pokes Shierrohondyl in the face* Honk!~

Image
Halschaeon: You used to like it when I did the spaceship with you too! WOOOOOOSH!~
Shierrohondyl: ACK!

Image
Halschaeon: WHEEEEEEEE!~~
Shierrohondyl: @#$%$#$%@!!!

Image
Halschaeon: Whoops... I got a little carried away... XD
Shierrohondyl: Carried away?! D=<

Image
Shierrohondyl: *snarls and pounces*
Halschaeon: Oh no!~~~ XD

Image
End of Message!~ <3

Notes: It's been a reeeaaally long time since the two have last seen each other.... So in the end, they didn't leave much of a message for Kaede. The two offer their apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment