Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

53r. Pride vs. Greed

by GothicKDM on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:32 am


Image
Hannibal: What the hell do ya want

Image
Belail: what this....you give Lust such love and when i arrive you show only displeasure?

Image
Hannibal: I hate ya and I know it... and if i catch ya around my youngest again I'm gonna rip yer head off

Image
Belial: blah blah blah Pride its getting so damn old....you sound just like what is it...oh yes...a broken record...

Image
Hannibal: Get lost ya lil' monster... tell me what the hell ya want Belial before i lose my patience!

Image
Belial: theres no real reason....you know i dont care what happens to go on here...or back home...

Image
Hannibal: Stay away from Adela.

Image
Junior Girl: *crazy look*

Image
Belial: yes yes...Adela...one wouldnt want to mess up your precious plans

Image
Hannibal: *moved to get up* Damn right.

Image
Belial: standing as well~ I'm surprised shes decided to go this far along with them.....
speaking of stubborn women....what about that...whats her name?

Image
Hannibal: I don't know know what yer talkin about
Belial: come come now Pride....you know extactly who i am talking about...that little exiled Angel....

Image
Hannibal: Ya ain't got no right ta talk about her. So shut yer mouth.

Image
Belial: narrowing his eyes a little with a smirk~ what this...since when have you actually cared this
much about a worthless women...especially a exiled one...have you even had your way with her...
perhaps I should teach her the ways of a man...unless her brother has done it..

Image
Hannibal: if ya ever even dream about touchin' Sage i will rip yer fuckin' arms off... *stomped off*

Image
Belail: calling out to him~ you'll what....you cant even fuck a simple woman...i dont think you'll do
much to me...~turning to walk away~

No comments:

Post a Comment