Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r2. Home Under Mysterious Circumstances...

by lovelovekitty on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:29 pm


Image
Hannibal: Bored...

Image
Eden: Here's a novel idea. Get a fucking job.

Image
Hannibal: I got a job. Just cuz ya don't see me working don't mean that I don't.

Image
Eden: Yeah is that why your daughter pays your damn rent for you every month?
Hannibal: Adela's just takin' care of her father. That's how it should, mistress of the house. I changed her poopy nappies and now she pays my rent.
Eden: *rolls her eyes* Uggh.

Image
.......!!

Image
Eden: ...!! Camilla Rose!! Why the hell are you not at school?!

Image
Cami: Exit now before the nagging begins...

Image
Eden: Don't you walk away from me! Why aren't you at St. Clara's? Better yet, why are you here instead of with your mother?
Cami: Blahblahblah.. who cares.

Image
Cami: I got expelled. Not like it matters.

Image
Eden: I would say it matters!! What in god's name did you get expelled for?!

Image
Cami: .... The matter is past I don't see how a why or a how is going to make a difference.

Image
Eden: .... Cami please don't sit in that chair.

Image
Cami: Ha. Locke's been gone ten years, Eden. I don't think he's going to come back just to yell at me for sitting in his chair.

Image
Hannibal: HARHARHARHAR!

Image
Cami: As for why I didn't return to my mother... that's not my home. My home is here, at The Manor.

Image
Eden: Cami...

Image
Cami: My home is The Manor. End of story.

Image
Eden: I'm calling Cora and telling her where you are. And that you got expelled from St. Clara's.

Image
Cami: ... Allright NOW I'm asking you nicely. Don't call her.

Image
Eden: You've got two weeks before I let her know you're here. You better be coming up with a damn good explanation about how you managed to get expelled from school. Honestly Cami, you are 15 and you have to go to school.

Image
Cami: .... right... *leaves*

Image
Hannibal: Come on mistress, ya know sending her to a boarding school ain't the answer. Her type ain't made for schooling.
Eden: I don't care. She's going to school like a normal girl. You're not going to convince me otherwise.

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment