Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

284c. Reply to Cora - from Lady Yuulan

by Resu on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:20 pm


Image
Yuulan: I am relieved that Miori returned on his own. *to Miori* Don't you have something to say to Cora, Miori?
Miori: Miori sorry... Miori prmiss not do gen.
Yuulan: You too, Ay Guh.
Ay Guh: Grooooo....

Image
Yuulan: You may go now, you two.

Image
Yuulan: Your condition... confuses me... If you are able to conceive... you should be perfectly compatible. I must admit, I admire you so much for wanting to conceive a child.

Image
Yuulan: *ashamed* I... did not want to keep Shiki until after he was born... I didn't realize how much I loved him...

Image
Yuulan: You are always welcome to speak to me of your troubles and joy. Think of me as your mother. That would make me the happiest.

Image
Yuulan: I don't know how much this would comfort you, but if you've had nothing but sorrow and misery for a long time, something wonderful is preparing itself for you. I hope to hear from you again, dear Cora.

End of Message!~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment