Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r7. Visiting Dreams...

by lovelovekitty on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:36 am
Image
???: I should have figured it would look something like this....

Image
???: Little sleeping princess... *laughs* hopeless...

Image
???: ......

Image
???: Ten years... haven't changed you... I guess that makes sense though..

Image
????: *sits down gently* This is your dream... probably why I'm dressed in this infernal outfit >.>

Image
????: When you hurt Xerxes... you run away.. you put yourself asleep... and you forget...

Image
Locke: You have to stop forgetting. It hurts you. It hurts.. others... you have to wake up.

Image
Locke: Easier said then done I'm sure... *sigh*

Image
Locke: You have to wake up. Wake up X.

Image
Locke: All of you has to wake up... this time... there are those who are getting impatient.

Image
Locke: ..... like Adela.
Minkywinks: o.o

Image
Locke: *leans down, embracing Xerxes* Some things have changed in ten years X... some things happened... but regardless... you are missing them. You are missing alot of things.

Image
Locke: You can't sleep forever.... *hears a strange humming* what the...

Image
Locke: Hell.... someone else's dream?

Image
Locke: .... and what the fuck am I wearing....

Image
Lucien: *giggles*

Image
Locke: ... a child? I don't understand....

Image
Lucien: *stares*
Locke: *stares*

Image
Lucien: .... mama?

Image
Locke: I don't know who you are. Or why you interrupted my walking into Xerxes' dream.... or why you put me in this... this.. damn outfit..!!
Lucien: Mama!

Image
Locke: No.

Image
Lucien: *giggles*

Image
Locke: *wakes up* .....

Image
The Doctor: Well... how did it go then, Master Hastings?

Image
Locke: I didn't think that while walking into someone else's dream someone could steal you out of it into their own.

Image
The Doctor: Ah yes. That would be quite unusual indeed....

Image
Locke: ..... I have to go back to The Manor.
The Doctor: Splendid! We'll leave first thing in the morning~

Meanwhile At The Manor...

Image
Minkywinks: o.o
Adela: Damnit... good work Minkywinks.

Image
Adela: That damn... he's still alive after all.... damnit!!

Image
Adela: *getting up* I'm not ready... not ready yet...

Image
Adela: I need more time... if he attempts to awaken my uncle again... I'll destroy him.

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment