Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r4. Needing Information....

by lovelovekitty on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:31 am


((A short one))

Image
Hannibal: Eh? What do ya want brat?

Image
Cami: That's not any way to address your niece... perhaps I just want your company. And it hardly seems like that is short in supply...

Image
Hannibal: Harharharhar!
Cami: It rather irritates Eden you know.

Image
Hannibal: I'd say she's grateful for the company.... ten years here with no one but me and my daughter keepin her company. I'd say she's probably grateful.

Image
Cami: I hardly believe that's what she thinks. With your uncouth behavior and your barbaric daughter...

Image
Hannibal: Well hurry up and spill it. Ya hardly came over here just ta lecture me on my behavior....

Image
Cami: I want information....... about my mother.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment