Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Reply: Eden to Dru

by lovelovekitty on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:11 am


Image
Eden: Err.. hey Dru what's up. So.. something has been bothering me.

Image
Eden: Did you say the Russian mafia's family name was RASPUTIN? Are you aware that that happens to be Niko's last name as well?! Well that damn near explains everything doesn't it..!! His mysterious trips to Russia and his freaking income that was unexplainable when he really didn't do anything around here!!

Image
Eden: That son of a bitch didn't tell me a damn thing about being involved with the RUSSIAN MAFIA!! He ran and took off with my baby for ten years and Dmitri comes back after all this time and he's covered in tattoos and he won't say anything yet about his ten years being gone... I will never forgive that fucking son of a bitch Niko for what he's done!!!

Image
Eden: You know I can understand your messed up about everything but really it's not a reason to be rude to anyone. I asked if you've seen Cora because well.. you and her were pretty close and I thought since she's been gone for ten years and Cami LIED to us about it she might have been with you. But I guess not. If you don't want me asking you anymore questions then fine.

Image
Eden: And don't think because you switch to talking in Russian I don't understand some of what you're saying! Pervert! Harumph.

Image
Eden: I'll keep you updated on the Cora situation. Not even Hann has been able to figure out where she's run off to... even though he's really tried everything for me. I guess she's currently gone beyond whatever weird crap he can do... I really can't understand that man. Let me know if you think of anything else. Bye.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment