Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

52r. The Girl Takes What She Wants... (BOOB WARNING)

by lovelovekitty on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:09 pm


Image
O: Well does this mean that you have given up your little hissy fit..

Image
Hatsu: *flipped a page, sitting in O's bed* Pretty much. Ophelia seems happy enough.. so I guess I can't be too upset if she's okay with being a little older.

Image
O: A five year old is not a good minion..... what does this attire of yours mean as well..

Image
Hatsu: Don't be an idiot.
O: I don't think your boyfriend would approve much..

Image
Hatsu: *closed her book* I see I'll have to take matters into my own hands.

Image
Hatsu: *grabbed O's collar with a firm hand*
O: I hardly trust a woman who takes matters into their own hand..

Image
Hatsu: Don't care - are we getting naked or what?
O: never turn down such a eager whore...

Image
Hatsu: I'm not the one being taken advantage of here.

Image
O: One can't be in control all the time...
Hatsu: I'm going to take advantage of you even if you call me every name in the book and badger me about it the whole way through. Stop acting like you don't want to give it to me.

Image
Hatsu: *pulled his shirt open, popping off a button or two*
O: Perhaps i just like having you do all the work ~smirking some as she pulled off his shirt, his hands resting on her rear some~

Image
Hatsu: You call me a whore - you're the easy one here.. I didn't even have to convince you.
O: I'm a whore just the same as you are ~his hand lifted, pulling at her top to pull it down~

Image
Hatsu: Good because I didn't bring anything to tie you down with in case you protested.
O: Too bad I forgot mine as well...

fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment